Sun Valley Holiday Park
Sun Valley Holiday Park Camping, Caravan, Holiday parks, Self-catering
Sun Valley is perfect for every type of holiday, stay in one of our caravans or apartments, pitch a tent in our spacious park. Turn up in a motor home or with your caravan, to find electric hook-ups and excellent facilities. Sun Valley is an ideal venue for 12 month opening. It is situated on the main road from St Austell to Mevagissey, nestling in a secluded valley.
- Just 3 miles from St Austell and the A390
- 2 miles to Pentewan Sands
- 4 miles to Mevagissey
About Sun Valley Holiday Park
- The Cedars Clubhouse & Restaurant
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Games area and parks
- Tennis courts
- Games room with table tennis
- Indoor soft play area
- Outdoor play area
- Shower block
- Laundry room
- Recycling and disposal point
- Onsite shop
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards St Mawes to the west or Fowey to the east
- Visit Eden Project (10 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (5 miles)
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (6 miles)
- Try out watersports at Polkerris beach, Pentewan Sands or Porthpean beach (3 miles)
- Visit the historic market town of St Austell (4 miles)
- Look around the quaint harbour towns of Mevagissey (4 miles) or Fowey (15 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (6 miles)
- Carlyon Bay
- Par Sands
- Pentewan Sands
- Gorran Haven
Prices from £15.00 to £1 150.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Swimming pool
- Leisure facilities
- Games room
- Linen Provided
From A30 From St Austell take B3273 to Mevagissey. Site is 2 miles on right.
From St Austell - 2 miles From station take bus towards Mevagissery. Bus stops at park entrance. 2 miles from station.